The College of Dental Surgeons of BC and the BC Dental Association confirmed the BC Ministry of Health’s restart plan for phase 2.
For dental offices, including our orthodontic clinic, we continue with our current COVID-19 safety plan which includes:
- Decreased patients in clinic at any one time (for physical distancing)
- Limited space in the waiting room
- Extra time in between all patients so flow is private
- Phone call from our patients before coming to clinic
- Have parents of children waiting in car for patient
- Hand Sanitation at entrance along with temperature taken
- COVID 19 consent form to complete at every appointment
- Extra communication with parents to update them on patient care
- PPE in office for administrative and clinic team
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout clinic
- Surgical grade air purifiers throughout clinic
Our patients will continue to see the below signs upon entering clinic.